Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Been A Long Long Time!

Hello blogging world! Thought I forgot about you, didn't you? I have been gone for a couple years - and my how things have changed.

We moved into a fab house with my own craft space (but it needs to get refurbished due to water damage - boo hoo!) that I love and have gotten crafty in.

The Kid is 3 years old! ZOMG! The Baby is 7 months old. Yup - that's right, a baby. He is spectacular and his big brother loves him bunches.

Once we get our tax refund we are hoping to get the work done in the basement so we can get the playroom and my craft area situated. I have been very busy reading other craft blogs to get some inspiration. Now that I have two youngsters I need to get going on chronicling their lives.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment