Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I feel like life has been flying by. I don't have time to scrapbook or create. I really need a craft room where I can leave my creations out and work on them during the day/night when The Kid is sleeping. I hate having to pack everything up if I want to work on something. I miss using my Gypsy. I need to be crafty. I have so much new stuff that I would love to use.

Don't get me wrong, I love having The Kid here,spending my days with him and watching him grow up - he's walking now! He is perfect. Just wish I had a craft room. Maybe some day... The Husband and I have looked a few houses recently. Now is good time to buy - a definite Buyer's Market. But we can't agree, and we don't have to move, so we are not in a rush. One of the first things I look for in all of the houses we've viewed is where my craft room could be.

Like I said, maybe some day...


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment