Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Been a Long Long Time

I guess I have been away from the blogging world. I have been busy with Christmas shopping/decorating.

I went to an all day crop last Saturday and had a great time. I used my gypsy and even had another women asking me all kinds of questions about it. Maybe I made a sale. That day was also the first snow storm of the season. I did 14 pages of The Cat's album. I know, I'm a dork, scrapping my cat.

The Kid is getting big and crawling all over. We finally had to gate him in to the living room. The Cat is not happy. He cannot jump over the gate. We sent out our Christmas cards with a photo of The Kid. Everyone has said they are the cutest of the cutest. I agree.

I just got two new cartridges to upload to the Gypsy. Office Help and Storefront. Think I'll go do that now.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment