Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ordered the Gypsy Bundle from HSN

Can't wait to get it. I have really been anxious to get back to scrapbooking and crafting. Having a 7 1/2 month old has limited the time I have to pull out all of my supplies and get creative. Right now I don't have my own craft space, so I have to unpack and pack up when ever I want to do something. That's hard during the day when I am playing with and chasing around a silly rolling baby. I am just too tired at night to pull anything out just to put it all away again without really completing a project.

That's why the Gypsy will be fabulous! I can create and design whenever I have some spare time and then when I am ready, I can pull out the supplies I need and get crafty. Yippie! I have been watching a lot of videos and tutorials online so I will be ready when it arrives. Did I already say I can't wait until I get it?

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment